IC Markets is registered with ASIC (Australian Securites and Investments Commission), the authority that oversees Australian online financial transactions. This control authority makes IC Markets a very safe and reliable broker, much more so than many other competitors. The new ESMA regulations can only legislate in Europe, being a European regulation, the ASIC instead protects users. IC Markets can thus allow a very high leverage, compared to the European market.
This broker is ECN (Electronic Communication Network). This acronym stands for the difference between brokers who intervene in market prices and those who do not.
IC Markets offers significant advantages
What are the advantages of the IC Markets broker?
Apart from the high leverage issue, let’s look at other advantages of this broker.
– Low spreads: The spreads are very tight, sometimes even zero. Traders can therefore trade comfortably and optimise their profit without losing out on spreads that are too high in favour of the broker. IC Markets offers the world’s best spreads on the euro-dollar pair rate, and is among the top five brokers in the world in terms of spread competitiveness on other currencies.
– Fast trade execution: No more lengthy trades, no more trade cancellations due to delays, no more different prices between opening and closing trades. Scalpers are very satisfied with this, IC Markets offers them a professional and functional environment.
– Great liquidity of the markets: IC Markets offers its users very high liquidity, allowing traders to start from a minimum transaction of one microlot, up to a maximum of 200 full lots. The choice is very wide and the possibility to invest is open even to small investors.
– Different platforms available: IC Markets offers all its users the possibility to trade on the MT4 and cTrader platforms, which are the best in the world and which we will discuss later.
– Training centre available: you can learn all the latest news and stay up to date with blogs and glossary.